Waterloo STEP™ Program for Technical Education Students Overview
Waterloo STEP™ Program – Student To Expert Partnership
The Waterloo STEP Program is our way of investing in the future workforce by making it easier for students to afford training. As a leading tool storage manufacturer, Waterloo partnered with Craftsman to create the Waterloo STEP Program in 2013.
STEP Program benefits include:
- Generous discounts for students, instructors and schools
- A wide selection of professional tools and tool storage
- Free shipping in the 48 contiguous United States
- Financing with affordable payments
- Student eligibility any time before graduation
- No minimum or maximum order requirements
- Individual service from a Waterloo STEP Sales Manager
Now is the best time to invest in tools and storage that you will take to your workplace. Take advantage of this unique opportunity any time you are enrolled in technical school. But don't wait too long – your graduation from school also graduates you from the benefits of the Waterloo STEP Program!
Instructors and Schools
Your Waterloo STEP Sales Manager can help your school purchase tools and tool storage for a classroom, training center or workshop. We can quote special pricing, whether you are looking to outfit an entire shop, are buying tools and storage for students, or need a single item for one instructor. We are happy to attend tool days and events, and we often visit classrooms to talk about the products we sell. We can also provide Sears Discount Cards for you and your students.
For More Information
- Find your sales manager
- Learn about our products
- Get details on the participating brands
- Learn about STEP program terms
The Waterloo STEP program is an authorized technical education partner with Craftsman tools and tool storage.